Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Accursed Rug



Today I tried to do some deep cleaning in my dorm in hopes that it would smell and look better. So I cleaned the bathroom, vacumed the living room, and attempted to vacuum the bedroom. However, when I got to the rug in the bedroom, I became very frustrated. I swipped over it once. I vacuumed over it twice. I went over it three times! And it still looked disgusting. So I get down on my hands and knees to see if I can loosen up the grass and the fuzz, when I realized that there was a layer of hair. I started to rub the rug and noticed that wads of hair were coming up. The fuzz and grass weren't just stuck in the carpet, they were caked in with the hair.




I took one of my shoes and started to scrape the rug. I got one big hairball. Two big hairballs. Three big hairballs. Four big hairballs in all. When I combined them, I had one enormous hairball! I mean, this thing could have covered a bald man's head! I took a picture of it in relation to a coke can. It is as big as the can, if not bigger. It was so disgusting. Needless to say, my rug looks much better and the colors seem quite brighter now. haha...I'm never letting it get that bad again.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, that is kind of disgusting, but I guess I'm not one to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ew ick...luckily, that wasn't my hair...which actually makes it a bit more disgusting, lol...but thanks for cleaning it up ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that happened to sara and me alot last year. normal, but should be avoided. good luck!

    ReplyDelete