Friday, February 13, 2009

I just don't get it...

I'm going to do just a little ranting so just stick with me.

Tomorrow is Valentines day. I hate Valentines day. Now ask me why I hate Valentines day.
"Why do you hate Valentines day Sarah?"
Andy never does anything special for me. Out of the 5 years that we have dated, he hasn't gone out of his way to plan something special for me. I talked to an old friend, and he is planning on proposing this weekend. Is Andy? I highly doubt that he is going to do that. Last year, I sent him a big box of stuff; candy, cards, cookies, stuffed animal, etc. Did he send me anything? No.

So these last few days, I expected him to call me or talk to me at some point because usually when it gets close to me coming down, he gets more and more excited and therefore texts/calls me more. This time, I have barely heard from him at all. He didn't text me but once on Wednesday, same on Thursday, and so far only one text today. I'm quite angry with him. I go into walmart and see these guys that are weighted down with candy and flowers, obviously trying to show their woman that they love them. What do I get? No phone calls and a reminder that I will never be shown that I am special on a regular basis unless I demand it.

I hate Valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment