Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Home

Wow, I haven't written in a long time! Everything has been so busy. I cannot wait for this semester to be over and jump right back into summer! Some new news! I will not be living at home next year or this summer. I was offered in a room in a duplex! It's two stories, three bedroom, 2 1/2 bath and only $320 a month for rent which is about the same as the small crappy appartments on ACU's campus. I will be living with a fellow math major and I move in June 1st-ish. I'm so excited.

3 comments:

  1. yay for having a place to live!!! i mean, you could've just lived in a cardboard box on the corner, but this works too, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot for houses! that sounds like such a good deal, but then again i forget that it's WAY more expensive to live here in austin. matt and i found a really cute apartment and it's $715 a month for 750sq ft, 1 bedroom 1 bath!

    ReplyDelete