Monday, January 5, 2009

In the Beginning

Hello all,
I decided that it is high and time that I start writing things down. With my life as busy as it is, there is no other way for friends, family, coworkers, or random strangers to know what's going on in my life. I hate to make people sit and listen to my struggles or joys, so this way you can hear what I have to say and if you think it is completely and utterly a waste of your time and effort, you are free to stop reading as you please. SO...here we go.

Christmas break is just about to end and I am dreading returning to school. This last semester was very very stressful. There were points where I didn't think I would make it through. I took 16 hours and worked 20. I was up past midnight every night and then I would usually wake up at 8 or earlier every morning. I skipped a lot of meals. Some days, I would only run on one meal all day which usually consisted of something greasy and unhealthy. Soda and sugar kept me running. Needless to say, I hated school. This semester should be better, I'm only taking 13 hours, two of which are water aerobics and band. Then an English literature class and an online education class. So those should be relatively easy.

So, what about me and Andy? I will not hesistate to say that this has been a trying run for the both of us. However, if you consider what it could be like if we went to schools in separate states or if we had decided to not try to do a long distance relationship at all, this really isn't that bad. I have been very very blessed to have Andy in my life and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Which brings me to the question that I know everyone is DYING to ask. When are you two getting engaged? I will answer that with a sigh and say that I do not know. Only Andy and God know the answer to that question.

1 comment:

  1. so i heard that zales won't make it through 2009....therefore i can only infer that their jewelery will be on sale at some point...could the timing be any better?

    ReplyDelete