Sunday, January 25, 2009

Shopping for that Special Ring


I know most of you have not started looking for your ring yet and if some of you were, I would be a bit concerned. I've started looking to see if I can find a good price on a ring and which ring I would like to have. Problem is, what do I do when I find one? I can't exactly say, "hey Andy, I found a ring. You should go out and buy one."

So today I was shopping in the clearance section on the Zales website, cause I'm cheap like that. I found the perfect ring. I love it! Now what do I do. I kind of hinted that I found one I liked, but does he question further, NO! *groan* Well, just for your information, this picture of a ring is the ring that I absolutely love. Just so you know. haha...

2 comments:

  1. Girl I know how you feel! Patrick and I have been talking about getting married and I'm terrified to bring up the subject myself! =P Hang in there girl! I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete